The President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Mr. Ilham Aliyev signed the Decree on large-scale promotion of local non-oil products in foreign markets as “Made in Azerbaijan” on 5 October 2016. This Decree contains 10 different support mechanisms to stimulate exports and promote “Made in Azerbaijan” abroad.
Depending on the support mechanisms, the costs relating to their realization are fully or partially covered by the state budget.
Every exporter engaged in exporting of the local non-oil products has the right to apply for these support mechanisms.
- Trade missions
- Organization of customer missions to the territory of Azerbaijan
- Market research
- Participation at international exhibitions and fairs under national stand
- Individual participation at international exhibitions and fairs
- Promotion of “Made in Azerbaijan” through state-owned legal entities
- Placement of “Made in Azerbaijan” shelves in “Duty Free” shops and stores operating in foreign countries
- Promotion in public spaces and on international media
- Obtaining International Certificate
- Research and development programs and projects