Export and Investment Promotion Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan - AZPROMO
The Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO) was established in 2003 by the Ministry of Economy to attract foreign investment in the non-oil sector and encourage exports of non-oil products. By the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated July 23, 2021, the charter of the Export and Investment Promotion Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan - AZPROMO was approved.
As a member of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA), AZPROMO and has the status of regional director for Central Asia.
AZPROMO organizes various international events to achieve numerous goals set by the head of the state to develop the non-oil sector in Azerbaijan, promote products in the foreign markets, raise awareness on Azerbaijani products among foreign consumers, facilitate networking with local companies, support foreign companies that are keen to gather comprehensive information about the investment climate in Azerbaijan, and provide services to interested investors based on a 'single window' approach.
Areas of activity
- Stimulation of the export of non-oil sector products
- The attraction of foreign investments to the national economy
- Expansion of cooperation between local and foreign business communities
- Organization of large-scale events in Azerbaijan and abroad
- Diverse international network
- Wide network of foreign representative offices and partners
- Extensive knowledge of foreign markets and applied commercial regulations
- Rich and longlisting experience
- Modern corporate governance
To transform the non-oil sector into a key priority for the national economy and increase its share in GDP; to boost exports under the national brand 'Made in Azerbaijan' and develop entrepreneurship by leveraging the state support fund that comprehensively ensures an enabling business environment to attract foreign investment in various areas of the private sector.