Individual participation in international exhibitions and fairs
Individual participation in international exhibitions and fairs with a single country stand is a support event organized to promote local non-oil sector products under the brand name 'Made in Azerbaijan.'
Taking into account the export potential of non-oil products, exporters' requests, international economic/trade relations of Azerbaijan, the Ministry of Economy shall determine the list of exhibitions and fairs to be visited by exporters next year and the maximum number of participants as well as announce them no later than May 1 of each year.
This support measure covers the cost of renting space, design, preparation, and installation of the booth, transportation of products to the exhibition/fair venue for the last 6 months: the amount allocated totals 50% of the cost incurred (maximum 10,000 AZN).
To receive support, an exporter shall first apply for individual participation in an international exhibition or fair.
The amount allocated totals 50% of the costs incurred 10 000 AZN
The application shall contain the following information:
- if the applicant is a legal entity, the application shall contain the name, legal type, legal address, and type of activity;
- If the applicant is a physical person, the application shall contain the name, surname, identity card data (series, number, date of issue, and the issuing agency, address), and type of activity;
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN);
- name, type of the product/products produced by the entrepreneur;
- exhibition name and/or fair to be attended, event date, name, type, and category of products on display;
The decision of the Ministry of Economy concerning participation shall be evaluated on the following criteria:
- whether the approved list includes the exhibition and/or fair indicated in the application;
- compliance of the presented goods with the category of goods displayed at the fair;
- the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN);
- the name, type of the product/products produced by the entrepreneur;
- the name of the exhibition and/or fair to be attended, the date of the event, the name, type, and category of the products on display;
The application shall be reviewed within 10 business days. In case of deficiencies in the application, the applicant shall be notified within 2 business days. After deficiencies are corrected, the application shall be reviewed and a decision on participation made.
Within 30 business days of participating in the international exhibition and/or fair, the approved applicants shall reapply for the amount of support specified in the original application.
The application shall include the following documents:
- original or notarized copy of the document confirming the work performed, services rendered, or rental agreement (invoices);
- original or notarized copy of the contract;
- original or notarized copy of the document confirming payment of funds;
- written confirmation, photo, or video report on participation;
Under the Law on Administrative Proceedings, applications and documents shall be reviewed within 30 business days. Within the first 5 business days, the applicant shall be notified of any deficiencies that need to be corrected. Within the next 10 business days, the applicant shall correct these deficiencies to resume the review of the documents.
In the case of a positive decision on the allocation of support funds, the money shall be transferred to the bank account of the applicant in the national currency within 20 working days.
Applications and documents shall be submitted directly to AZPROMO at the following address: 32, Neftchilar Avenue, Baku, AZ1000, Baku Business Center.
Azərbaycan Respublikası Prezidentinin FərmanıYÜKLƏ
Azərbaycan Respublikası Prezidentinin 11 yanvar 2018-ci il tarixli 1784 nömrəli FərmanıYÜKLƏ
“Xarici ölkələrdə təşkil edilən sərgi və yarmarkalarda ixracatçıların fərdi qaydada iştirakına dair qərarın qəbul edilməsi Meyarları”nın təsdiq edilməsi barədəYÜKLƏ