Acquisition of International Certificate
The allocation of support from the state budget to acquire an international certificate for non-oil products of Azerbaijani origin in foreign countries is a support measure established to promote and ensure the recognition of national products under the 'Made in Azerbaijan' brand.
Selected by the Ministry on the requests of exporters of products/production covered by the relevant international certificate, specialized legal entities and/or physical persons shall implement measures to support the issuance of the international certificate under the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Public Procurement." The amount of support allocated to obtaining an international certificate shall total 50 (fifty) percent of the costs incurred (not exceeding 60,000 (sixty thousand) AZN).
The (maximum) amount payable for the certificate is 60,000 AZN
Exporters willing to benefit from this support measure shall undergo a competitive selection procedure. By February 1 of each year, an announcement shall be made regarding the admission of requests from exporters that intend to obtain an international certificate. The application period shall not last less than sixty (60) days.
An exporter may use the proposed support measure to obtain only one international certificate in the same calendar year. Exporters willing to benefit from support measure shall undergo a competitive selection procedure with a minimum application period of sixty (60) days. - Sixty days
Information about the results shall be released within 2 days thereafter - 2 days
Note! The Ministry shall define the list of supported international certificates under the intended support measure and publish them on its official website.
After submitting applications, the competitive commission established by the Ministry of Economy shall hold a competition on a predetermined date to select exporters as well as evaluate the applications and make a decision.
Applications shall be evaluated on the following criteria:
- capacity to produce the relevant product;
- the export potential of the produced product to the target country/countries;
- previous export-related experience (i.e. indication of the quantity of exported products)
Having received an international certificate under the intended support measure, an exporter shall export the products covered by the certificate from the date of the certificate as well as submit information and documents (copies of customs declarations for export operations from the Republic of Azerbaijan and import operations to another country) to the Ministry within 30 (thirty) days from the date of relevant export operations. If the exporter fails to submit information and documents on the export of products covered by the international certificate to the Ministry or fails to export products covered by the certificate within 1 (one) year from the date of the certificate, the exporter is obliged to return the support they have been allocated.
The applicant shall in person submit the following documents to the contest organizer at the relevant address:
- a written Application;
- "terms for participation in the support measure";
- copies of export customs declarations for export operations carried out for a period of 365 days before the date of application (not more than 5 (five) declarations, if any);
- certificate/certificates of the tax authority on the applicant's last year' annual turnover and tax indebtedness;
- a bank account statement of the bidder (indicating transactions for a period of 365 days before the bid submission date);
- in case of submission of application and attached documents by an authorized representative of the applicant, a document confirming his/her respective authority (power of attorney and electronic notification of the employment contract).
Note! Applications and documents shall be submitted directly to AZPROMO at the address: 32, Neftchilar ave., Baku, AZ1000, Baku Business Center.
Azərbaycan Respublikası Prezidentinin FərmanıYÜKLƏ
“Dəstək tədbirlərində iştirak edəcək ixracatçıların seçilməsi üçün müsabiqənin təşkili və keçirilmə Qaydası”nın təsdiq edilməsi barədəYÜKLƏ